Sunday, March 3, 2013

Jane Wilson Madsen

Jane Wilson Madsen
 
Grandma Anderson (aka Mary Wilson Anderson) had one sister, Jane, whom she called "Jennie".  Jennie was just 18 months older than Mary and the two sisters bore a strong resemblance to each other.  One difference was that Jennie liked nice things and was very proud of her appearance where Mary was more practical. 
 
Jennie married Orson Perry Madsen and they had one son, Don, born about 1912 and they adopted a daughter, Dorothy, born about 1917. 

2 comments:

  1. Leslie, I am Sue Ann Madsen Boyd the daughter of Don Wilson Madsen. My Grandparents are Orson Perry Madsen and Jennie Wilson Madsen. I often remember Grandma Jennie refer to her sister Mary! Aunt Mary made me a quilt for my bed! I would be very interested in getting in contact with you. My email is sue.boyd@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete